home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Zakiyah's First birthday party

This past weekend, we celebrated our lil babe's, First BIRTHDAY! How has it been a year?!




We had a blast celebrating our blessing! Grilled some brats, made broccoli slaw salad, served up some fruit and chips...........The night was perfect. We had both sets of grandparents here with my sisters, Curtis(uncle) and nephew Ryder. It was fun sitting outside enjoying the night. 








I had a Ice Cream Sundae station for everyone! It was a fun dessert for an August Birthday!










One of my favorite Kiyah faces!







 The big gift from us was a homemade dollhouse that Andy made. I painted it for the girls. I have been collecting the furnishings over the past year for it. Zakiyah's favorite was the plant! 


Does one get any cuter? 





Waiting for the birthday cake!






The best sister pix I could get. 
Eating chalk.
Neat. 
Super mom.

It was a blessed day. 
Thanks fam for celebrating with us! 

Happy first Zakiyah Nova!




No comments:

Post a Comment