home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tala Hair Studio // Holiday Edition



I love having my little studio to decorate for the holidays! It is my little haven! It is such a blessing having my hair studio in my home! I still pinch myself everyday,that I am living out my dream! It would not be anything without my amazing guests! It has been such an honor sharing life with all of my clients! I love how being a hairstylist is such a beautiful and unique thing. I am a friend, a listener, a care provider, a day maker, and a creative consultant. I do not take my job lightly. It is my purpose and calling. I love the transformations that take place in the little space! 

With that being said, I love Christmas! Everyone knows that I love to decorate and create! I want everyone that walks through the door to be able to go on a "hair vacation" and escape the real world. Whether, I have Ray LaMontagne, Rita Springer, Dave Matthews or Coldplay on or the fireplace going with a coffee brewed, I want you to feel special. I love having the space decorated to celebrate Jesus' birthday! Here are some pix of the studio for this holiday season!


I strung hemp across the wall with some plastic snowflakes. Simple. Modern. The key is less is more in commerical spaces! I don't want it to look cluttered! Pick a few spots to highlight and run with it! I like how I can do something totally different in the studio compared to my home space!



I love my transom window in the studio. I have greens/lights and some modern wood trees from Target up there.




PTL for this Fireplace. Sooooooo happy with it. I didn't put anything on the fireplace for decor yet. Do you have any suggestions for me? Please share in a comment!


Who would have thought, how amazing pennies are for a statement piece?! 




My rockin' sister in law makes these burlap wreaths! This one retails at $38! Holler!


I made this paper garland last year! I love how it dresses up the mirror! 








Of course, I have treats! 



My glorious barn door with my snowflake.



Towel warmer for the brisk days. I am selling some cute little handmade goodies that my mom and friend makes too!


two words:  Dry Conditioner! a must for winter!



 I am still loving my farm sink in the bathroom! 


Have you started decorating for the holidays yet? I am getting sooo excited for the month of festivities! I am working extra hours to get all of you in! So don't forget to set up a reservation today! 

Happy Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment