home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY!

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 


Here I took my hair in vertical sections and twisted them and pinned them in place with a bobby pin. I then put my hair in a side pony. 


I love styling my daughter, Zion's hair as well. I twisted her hair back on both sides and put it in a messy bun and clipped it up for fun.


This is my Easter updo. I just pinned it up in sections a touch to the side.


As I said last week, I have been wearing my hair in high messy buns a lot. It is in fashion. easy. and off my face.

Join me with LLW and show us your daily/weekly hairstyles! Find me on Instagram and #locklovewed or #locklovewednesday

Happy Wednesday!!! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! It is a really fun way to keep up with your favorite blogs. (I have a bloglovin button on the right sidebar) and check back later today for my Easter recap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment