home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOCK LOVE LAUNCH


It's LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY! I have been so excited to launch my weekly post on hair. I am starting LLW to not only motivate myself to get my butt in gear with styling my hair but to give you helpful tips and secrets to styling your hair. Like I mentioned before, I have been a hair stylist for a decade now. I love everything to do with the biz. I have been growing my hair out for a year now. I have slipped into a rut and needed inspiration! So every Wednesday, I will post a snapshot of my hair from the week. Feel free to link up with me and show your hair as well! It will be fun! 



Modern French Twist with a braid.




Half up Style. 


Silk Scarf/Casual updo.


Curled with 1/2" curling iron! (new chevron necklace from Forever21) love.




Curled with 1/2" curling iron! and flower is H&M.



Curled with flat iron. back combed. and used bobby pins to put up. Flower is Forever21.

How have you been styling your hair lately?  Link up below and Tell me about it! 

*tweet or instagram your Hair with  #Locklovewed



4 comments:

  1. Christy... you are so radiantly beautiful both inside and out! I miss you like crazay! love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Al! You should join me with your hair pix! You are so awesome as well! I am coming into R!ah today for some hair color! C you there? xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. I really love the silk scarf/casual updo but how do you do it I need new ideas for work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I love using silk scarfs! They are timeless!

      Delete