home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It is a LLW kind a day!

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I have been rocking a different part lately and loving my curls! It is fun having more length to work with. I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 



Adorable Kierra's summer look! 


Her little sis' first cut! Briella!


My girl, Kim has amazing hair! I colored lots of coppers/golds and blondes through out to add depth and warmth to her bleach blonde! She is a babe!


 DEVA CURL! My word- I am obsessed with this line! The best product line I have ever used for curls! Natural ingredients. Enhances curl. Smells heavenly. Doesn't dry out the curl. PERFECT!!!!!!! 


Ginger's ombre! I love how shiny her hair is! I used a color glaze to add lots of gloss!!!!


Kati's new look for summer!!!!!


It is wedding season for me! I hit up Kansas City for my client/friend--- Katlyn's big day!!!!! I brought along Lindsay (old youth student/friend) I was a full circle moment for me, having her along working with me! I remember her dreaming of being a hair stylist in High School and here she is…. rockin' out updos with me! Love you LRT! Best road trip buddy! (pix of us getting Starbux before 15 updos!)
and P.S. KC is the best city ever! I loved everything about it! 



The bride!!!!!! 

















 The bride with her sister! I have done their hair for 8 years now! :) 

 Love my job. Love that I get to be creative everyday! Love sharing every life with all of my clients! 

Happy WEDNESDAY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment