home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, May 15, 2014

OUR ART ROOM & OFFICE


Oh My WORD!!!!!! I am in LOVE with our new office/art/creative space/ play room!!!!!! We are still fine tuning and finishing up details, but I just couldn't wait to show you! I am in love with the room! It is totally us! My hus nailed it with the desk!!!!!!!  


Here is the room when we moved in- 


Check here for more pictures of it when it was Zakiyah's room!




and now!!!!!!



Andy used butcher block for the counter/ the legs are from trees in our back yard! We still have to mount the peg board. ( I WILL POST MORE NEXT WEEK ON THE DETAILS ON EVERYTHING)







Something that is really important to me is having the room fit my family's needs, not just mine. I wanted a space for Andy to study (he is getting his masters), me to create, and the girls to have fun and play! This cart holds their stamps/coloring books etc. 












Zion (left) and Zakiyah at 6 months! Finally framed and up! 






The desk is big enough to have two chairs at it! 





( I spy some building going down on across the street!!!!!! ) 

















What do you think? Do you love it as much as me?! Best mother's day gift ever! Thanks HUS! Now, come on over and create some art with me! 
Check back next week for the details on this space……..


4 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE!! You guys need to start thinking of the name for your own HGTV show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria!!!!! That would be fun hosting a show ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE! I can't wait until we buy a house down here and I feel like I can really settle in. I will have a creative space. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! SOMEDAY!!!! I love having a creative space! It was needed!

      Delete