home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Zucchini Banana Coconut Bread

I just have to say that I love zucchini desserts. It is crazy how many recipes there are out there with this fab. veg. The other night I created a mighty good loaf of bread. I loved it so much that I thought I would share:)

Preheat oven at 350. grease (2) 9x5 bread pans. 

Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1 1/2 c. almond flour
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
1 t. nutmeg
3 c. shredded zucchini ( dry the shredded zucchini)
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
2 ripe bananas
1/2 c. melted coconut oil
2 eggs at room temp.
1 c. greek yogurt (i used greek gods plain 2%) at room temp.
1 t. vanilla extract
I mixed the dry ingredients together and added them in 1/3 increments to the remaining ingredients. Then pour the batter into 2 pans!! 
Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Enjoy! It is defnitley a Cass fav! Make sure you let the bread cool before serving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment