home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful.

I have been wanting to jot down some favs of my girls...to help myself remember the current everyday convos and the things we often forget or take fore granted. I love Thanksgiving holiday. Why? I love that it doesn't involve much. Food. Fam. Friends. Whipped cream. :) and celebrating what we are T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L for.

Zion.
- This morning she came into our room at 6am ready to play....so us being the cool parents let her play while we tried to catch some extra z's. For the first time, she came into our room with a chalk board and took our order for breakfast. precious.
- Our new thing to get Z to eat her meals is tell her that her hair will grow really long if she eats. It works....sometimes. :)
- When we put Zion to bed at night, she often shouts to us when we are are going downstairs, "You're the best!" So we go back and forth. I will say, "You're the best!" and Zion responds with, "I not best, I a big girl." love.
- The other night, after work, I was rather tired and short with my mood. Zion came up to me and put her hands around my neck and said, "mom, you are my favorite." melt.
- Everyday, and I mean everyday Zion wants to do a "par-jeck" -project. Art is her fav. activity. She likes to use her scissors and cut paper. Color, play with stickers, paint. Every painting is for Auntie Nell.... (Danielle) She loves that lady. As do we.
- Z loves underdogs on her play set.
- "Mommy, I see rainbows" for her class. "cass" for class.
-  "ronis" for pepperonis. We make homemade pizza every friday night. love.
- "Mommy, I tell you something."
- When Kiyah is upset in the car, she goes up to her and says in a high/concerned voice, "Its ok Kiyah."
over and over.
- calls Kiyah, "honey"
- Kitchen, "kiss en"
- Christmas, " kiss-es"
- "I not tell." I am not going to tell.
- "I hold my brush teeth mom." she has a new electric toothbrush which she loves.
- Church. "terch" Everyday daddy is a "terch"
- Minnie Mouse "Mittey Mouse"
- Z doesn't like it when I put her hair up anymore. She wants to "wear it yong". "long" aka wear it down.
- Favorite baby: Stella.
- Fav Cartoon: Barney
- Fav snack: Z bars.
- Fav Color: Purple.

Zakiyah.
- Z smiles all the time.
- You love your mamma! 
- Really close to giggling. You are ticklish on your thighs. You grunt when I tickle you there.
- You like to be swaddled with your Aiden&Anais blanket. We swaddle you with your arms on your sides. 
- You are sleeping 8-11 hours a night! Halleju! Mama is happy.
- You love your swing! 
- You love holding your blankets and rattles. 
- Every morning you play on your activity mat and hold your toys. 
- You are wearing all 3-6 month clothes. Big girl:)
- You are a fast eater compared to your sister. It only takes you 20 min. to eat. Your sister took an hour!
- You love being held, bounced, butt patted. I use my Moby wrap/ Baby Bjorn way more with you.
- You spit up from coffee, onions and peppers.
- hot pink and purple are my favorite colors on you. 
- You have dimples in your cheeks. 
- I have to cut your nails every 5 days. You have a very tight grip and love scratching your daddy and I. 
- You hate your car seat. We have to keep the car moving otherwise you cry. 
- Zion makes you smile a lot. sister love......xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment