home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lock Love Thursday…… Opps

Happy Lock Love Wednesday on THURSDAY! (insert- embarrassed face) I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! I even colored my hair this week!  Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 


 I love Ashley's transformation! We went with a beautiful copper red and cleaned up her hair length a few inches overall!!!! She looks amazing!









I gave Kristin two colors in foils for a high dimension, yet subtle contrast. I used a high lift natural blonde and a copper/strawberry blonde! I gave her fun layers and curled her hair with a 1" curling iron!  



 It is spring now and I am embracing it! I don't care that there is snow on the ground! This lady is rocking neon and floral headbands. Nuff said. Happy LLT! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment