home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY!

Greetings from FLORIDA! PRAISE THE LORD FOR VACATIONS AND SUNSHINE! 

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! I even colored my hair this week! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 

I freshened up my ombré and added some blue to my ends! Fun!

 I love BEFORE + AFTERS! My word, Malorie rocks the copper gold like a superstar!
 I love cutting men's hair. quick and easy change!
 Fun Red ombré!
 Shari is a babe with this new rich brown and bob!
Ligthened up Mackenzie's hair with a soft ombré and cleaned up her hair with a fresh cut.

Join me below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment