home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Coffee lovers // gift guide



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /  5 /  6 /  7 / 8 /  9 /  10 /  11 / 12

1. My dream is to have a collection of cute mugs/ saucers. I love the vintage look of this one.
2. Chemex -- need I say more. pour over for lots. Pretty and functional.
3. Love Etsy art for coffee- I swear, I could have 1/2 of my kitchen dedicated to coffee! 
4. This sugar and creamer is so presh. Yellow & Blue too----- my favs
5. Pour over coffee is bliss. Andy and I have the walnut one. This is company is top notch. If you like pour over, and a rich/nutty/smooth taste- go for it.
6. We love french press! I think a tumbler would be great for the on-the-go mornings! 
7. How cute are these for an ornament?
8. More cute art---- keeping the focus -- coffee and Jesus! HOLLER
9. 4 bags for cold brew // cute and fun.
10. Spyhouse Coffee is a fav of ours. I love the cup/saucer for MINNESOTA represent, yo!
11. I love iced coffee and this vanilla bean syrup infused coffee looks divine. love the packaging.
12. The typography on this towel is fun for a kitchen or coffee cart. 


Now, go make a cup of java! 


1 comment: