home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, July 15, 2013

cass life

We have been crazy busy with camp and JULY in general. I thought I would catch y'all up on our life. 
Random. 
Sun.
Lake Geneva.
Bliss.


As I mentioned in my h54f post, we hit up camp for a one night for the Fourth of July. We spent lots of time with our good friends, Carter and Paula. It was a blast! Zion loved playing with their girls:  Ruby, Ellie, and Maddie. We swam, spent time catching some rays, ate yummy food and laughed.



Carter and Andy went to college together. Both guys are awesome and have been serving at their church as a Youth Pastor for ten years now. They are the real deal. Great hearts. 








Hugs



Bounce houses and ice cream at camp! Perf Fourth of July





Zi and Ellie- 6 wks apart!






Our good friend's daughter just turned 2. We got to celebrate at their house for a lovely party- The theme was "F" for Francesca! It was perfect. Frankfurters. French Fries. Float station. Flowers. etc. It was hot! The kiddos ended up in their underwear playing in the kiddie pool to cool off! Kati did a phenomenal job on the party! Zion had a blast!















How cute are these details?







I love how my girls are starting to interact. They truly adore each other. Zion is such a good helper. She amazes me daily with her thoughtfulness and gentleness for Zakiyah. They love bath time. Hilarious. This is them in the shower (towel clogging the drain) at camp! My girls loved spending the week at camp with our junior highers. It was so fun having them up there with us.




Camp was great. It is a crazy week being back at home for me. Lots of work and such, before heading back to senior high camp. My hus is up there again this week preaching. I am loving summer overall though. Perfection. 

I will post more this week. Just wanted to play catch up...... Loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment