home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

LLW

Happy Wednesday everyone! I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



Rockin' dirty hair with some Sea Salt Spray and Hairspray and my headband is from Target.

I took my hair and braided some stranded and pinned it in 3 sections. Easy and Fun for summer. My earrings are Stella&Dot. 

Join me and show off your hair throughout the week on Instagram #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday, or join me below by linking up! 

::::::: Christy ::::::::::


No comments:

Post a Comment