home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lock Love Wednesday

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 




I used my 1" Hot Tools curling iron here to put some texture and wave in my hair. After curling my hair, I scrunched in Texture spray. Then I put in some aqua hair chalk! It is so easy and fun. I have a few colors and I don't use it enough :) I braided three little braids in my fringe and braided them together, pinning them off my face. 



I scrunched my hair with my texture spray here to revive my products and style from the night before. I pinned one side up and used two flowers to dress up my look.
Some Tala love. 
I love short hair on women. 
I think it can be so flattering. 
I cut my friend, Shel's hair every 4-5 weeks. We use a razor and thinning shears to accomplish this look. It looks lovely on her.


I had the privilege of coloring Chelsea's hair for the first time. We put in 6 foils back to back, creating a panel of bright Red-Red. Fun. Vibrant. Youthful. It is just the perfect amount of splash for her to feel fresh! I love it. 

Are you doing anything fun with your hair? Do you have any favorite summer products? Happy Independence day! Link up with me below to show off your hair locks! Join me on Instagram as well @talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday




No comments:

Post a Comment