home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, July 29, 2013

MiraCURL Tutorial! Holler Baller


I have been really excited to share with you a new styling routine, that I have been loving. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased the new automatic curling iron! This thing is amazing@ It is by Babyliss Pro MiraCURL Professional Curl Machine. I am selling these at Tala. They are more expensive than the typical curling iron, but works great. They are the only ones on the market! I am always talking with women that can not figure out how to curl their hair. This iron will save your life. It takes time but gives you perfect results.


                                       

Sorry for the lack of professional vid....... a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do.....at camp..... :)


                                       

While at youth camp last week, I had my nanny/cousin be my hot model! She has a ton of hair and it was really fun to give her a new look. We took 1" sections for the curls. You can select your heat/time and curl type. I love that it has options for Left or Right curl. The heat settings are 8,10, 12 seconds. 


Before


All you have to do is place your section of hair in the unit where you want the curl to begin. With Brittany, I went up to her scalp for the curls to begin. If you want more loose/beachy waves, I would start midway down the hair. Then you close the handles, hair is drawn automatically in the curl chamber. Hold the iron until the beep signals you to open to release your curls! EASY! I love how bouncy they are!!!!!!




Earlier in the week, I curled my hair with this as well. Here is my before........



Using the tool.


After! It took 40 minutes with my hair. I think I can master this under 30 minutes. It took me a while to figure out how to use it. I roughed it up a bit after I took this photo. The curl lasted 3 days! 

Why use this machine? I love how it doesn't damage your wrists. Having been in the hair industry for decade now, my wrists are shot. I love how it gives perfect results and the volume that is hard to achieve with a normal curling iron. The tighter the curl/the smaller the section of hair you should take for your hair. 

I am selling these at Tala Hair Studio now! The suggested retail is $300. I am selling them at a discount of $275. If you purchase them the same day as a color/cut service, I will sell them to you for $250. I will ship them to you as well! I am really excited to use them on you! Happy Monday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment