home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Zion's Chevron Quilt

I realized that I never shared with you the finished quilt that my mom made for Zion. I shared with you the pattern and fabric here! My mom made a full size quilt. I had google imaged chevron quilts and she created her own pattern. The fabric from FabricShoppe! I layed the quilt on our queen bed for pix. Zion uses a toddler bed for now, so we fold it in half! 















Isn't it the most beautiful quilt. My mom is soooooo talented! Zion's room is filled with Strawberry Shortcake and purple! I love all of the details! My mom made the pillow case for with Strawberry Shortcake. I made the two pillows with Jody fabric too! 


The scraps on the bed are from Zion's birthday party.
Do you have a favorite quilt pattern right now? I am loving the hexi's





No comments:

Post a Comment