home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, August 9, 2013

H54F

Every Friday, I link up with Jeanette and Lauren to share with you some of my weekly highlights! It has been a chaotic/lovely/blessed week. We have been celebrating my birthday/ our anniversary this week! 


Every Thursday, our city of Rochester, puts on a Thursdays on First celebration. It is a favorite of ours to hit up the local vendors for art and food. This past week, Chastity Brown performed an amazing show that we got to watch. The girls loved it. We ate local popcorn and took in the evening. 
This past weekend, i headed over to Red Wing for a quick jaunt to see my family. It was River City Days in my hometown. We dug out my sisters and my old bikes for our kiddos, had a bonfire, boated (for an hour......my baby was not having it), went to a parade and enjoyed the weekend! 


Aunt Chelsea and baby Kiyah. She was over the life jacket. 


  
Grandma Beege and Zion


Kiyah discovered the crayola markers this week.....need I say more.......




OBSESSED.....is an understatement of my lovely and perfect mantel right now! I got the bunting from my BFF for my birthday. She is selling it over at her shoppe! The sunflowers, orange frame with Katie Daisy art, and mercury glass were  birthday gifts.


I find that 90% of my pictures of my daughters are in the morning. So PRESH.


 My Hus and I celebrated my 32nd birthday on Monday by going out of town on a HOT DATE. It was perfection. He had babysitters lined up, dinner planned and I loved every minute of Andy time. Needed. Appreciated. Loved. It was a fun night for us. I think this was my 12th birthday that I have celebrated with him. Time goes too fast. It was our 8th wedding anniversary on 8/7 too. We are waiting to celebrate in a month of so. We must spread out our dates :) But I am thankful and blessed by this man. 



Zinnias ++++ my fav

I want to plant a ba-jillion of these next summer. Seriously, I can't get over how much they make me happy. That and coffee......and Jesus......and my family.......and freshly painted nails.....and a clean car.....and a fully stocked fridge......and clean babies after baths.......and the sun shining on my skin.......and..........thats enough for today........

Happy FRIDAY! I am off to celebrate my sister's bachelorette weekend! Loves.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the mantle! Your girlies are precious too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantle IS perfection!
    Whitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete