home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, August 23, 2013

H54F

Every Friday, I post my highlights from the week........ so hard to select just a few pix......We had a blessed week. I had some lunch dates with friends. Hit up a big flea market- Gold Rush days..... ran/walked my first 5k, Color Vibe, with friends.....celebrated my Zakiyah's first birthday. Read more here and here! Worked at Tala..... played outside and got to meet my BFF/old roomie, Liz's baby girl- Sydney Ann and see a friend that lives in London! We had our first ER visit for our baby.....she is OK! just had a lamp fall on her hand, enough to stress this mama out. Happy Friday!


New pie tin from Anthro- used money from my Grandma Cherie to buy! In love!!!!! I got the vintage table cloth at the flea market! Perfection. 



Ice Cream party for my lil lady. 


 The dollhouse we have been working on....still not done. but getting there.


My 3.5 year old in Timeout. Not working. But the best pix ever.


blurry. but too cute. 

Baby Sydney


College friends.


poor baby at hospital. 


new water table from the grandparents. and naked baby. bliss.


color vibe ladies! 

Thanks for stopping by. Happy summer!!!!!!!!

link up with Jeanett and Lauren

1 comment: