home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LLW- Tala peeps

Happy Wednesday everyone! I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



I was lazy this week...... lots of air drying....lots of high buns. Sorry, it's summer. I must take advantage. But, I had fun at Tala. I colored Katie's hair after a 8 + month break :) We foiled in two colors:  a mahogany brown and a espresso brown. I love how it added depth and dimension. I used the Moroccan Oil Hydrate shampoo, conditioner, oil and Awapuhi shine spray. It looks amazing and healthy!


For my friend, Amanda, I did a overhaul. We highlighted her hair with bleach! I did a double foil, and painted her regrowth with a hi lift blonde to break her base. I used a cool tone red on her bottom/nape to give it depth and funk it up a bit. We also got crazy and gave her fringe for fall. I love how it turned out! 

Join me and show off your locks! 
Follow my instagram at talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment