home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dollhouse update!

We are getting so excited for our dollhouse to be done! Andy has spent many hours on it for our girls. I first shared with you about it here! He ended up going with 4 rooms + a loft! It is all ready for me to paint and personalize the space now.........my favorite part.


This morning, I let the girls play with it. Zion and Zakiyah are going to have a blast with it. I am so excited, just thinking of the hours spent using their imagination with their dollhouse. 


It is going to be Kiyah's first birthday gift (8/20) from us. We thought it would be really meaningful and fun for her. I am going to hide the dollhouse until it is presented to her on her birthday once I start the painting! 



I love the siding. I love how Andy used a organ from our church. It has so much character and charm to it.







I have been slowly collecting pieces for it to furnish it. I am really excited to create some pieces for it!


Do you have a dollhouse? Are you working on any projects for your kiddos right now? I am so excited to share with you the finished project......If you have any ideas for me on design, please share! 

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. can't believe she's almost 1!! how did that happen???? looks fab-- way to go, andy! YHL made their daughter a doll house, too! cute ideas if you haven't seen it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Misty! One year. What the heck?! I love YHL dollhouse! So much inspiration!!!!!

      Delete