home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, February 28, 2014

Cass Life- weekly recap

21 Fairies.
500+ women's event (2 nights in a row)
12 hour shifts at Tala
4 days without a voice.
car in ditch.
23 lattes/americanos I consumed.
I am tired. 

But, what an amazing week for me! 

I survived with amazing coffee that my friends (baristas) made for our annual Ladies Candlelight Dinner at church! 


Minnesota is lamesauce. I am over the -40 windchill temps- 2 feet of snow in a day- car going in ditch because of 6" of ice on the roads…… Jesus, take the wheel. Thankful we were all safe and didn't get injured or hit anyone.


I squeezed in cuddles with my ladies- needed. 'nuff said.


So, what is the Ladies Candlelight Dinner? It is an amazing event that our church puts on for our community. It is held in our gathering area at church, catered dinner with entertainment and a guest speaker! Every table has a hostess that brings her own tableware/decor. It is eclectic and amazing! I hosted two nights in a row!!! Our theme was JOY and it was the best! I helped with decor and behind the scenes stuff! Worth the time….til next year….


Here is my table this year! 





Last weekend, we had a huge 4th birthday celebration for Zion Leilani! Tinkerbell/fairy themed! How cute are these fairies!? I am going to post monday on the details from the party! My Hus and Zion share a birthday as well! Andy has started the tradition of being CHEF ANDY at our kids parties…… The little girls loved it! Accent and all. Zion was so proud of her daddy. We gave Andy the costume for Christmas this year!




 The little ladies painted fairy houses for a keepsake.


Off to a youth conference! Have a blessed weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment