home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LLW


Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! I even colored my hair this week! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 


 I love this look!!!! The Braided High Bun is a easy way to switch up your bun!

1. Start with a high pony tail.
2. Braid the pony and put a clear hair tie on.
3. Seperate the braid/ spread out the sections to have more hair to work with.
4. twist the braid into a fun bun to your liking.
5. bobby pin (open up the pin/have the ridged side facing down) and pin around the bun. I used 5 pins. I like keeping the ends out to make the look more casual and natural.
6. Wa-Lah!!!!! 


Here is a close up of her high bun! 


The Ombré look is sticking around in the hair world, and I love switching it up! I did a reverse Ombré on Amanda this week! I love it!!!!! We bleach her hair and painted on a red/violet and espresso brown through her ends. I toned her blonde with a high lift ash! I love it!!!!!! 

Here is Amanda's before and after! She is looking good in the hood!
 This was my first time coloring Kim's hair! We ombréd her hair with a fun approach. I painted low lights of a rich brown through from scalp to ends. I then took two different colors to brighten up her hair. I chose a blonde and warm caramel to give her hair some lift. I painted more of the lighter tones around her face! I took 2 inches off overall to freshen up her hair style! Lovley!!!!!!!

 Mens hair is so fun to style and cut! Tyler looks fresh!
 Blonde Bliss for Lisa! I love her blonde locks!
 Claire rocks the bob amazing! She looks stunning! It is totally her style! I love this look on her!!!!


I am still loving the easy twist updo with my headbands! Takes 2 minutes and looks vintage and whimsical!

Join me below with your locks from the week! Happy LLW!



No comments:

Post a Comment