home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, February 7, 2014

CassLIFE// fav pix from the week!

I thought I would share with you some favorite pix of the week from my phone……. Lots of being cooped up with the cold weather. We did host a Superbowl party and I worked some long days at Tala. I have some fun crafts that I am working on! We are dreaming of some warmer days and being outside. Overall, we are making the most of it.


cute little lady feet. Always together. Always climbing. Always wearing stripes.


I scored some clearance plants this week that I am going to pot this weekend! Pray for my plants…..They tend to not get along with me.


Remember my mood board for my Master Bath?! I found these towel hooks at Anthro on CLEARANCE!!!!! whoop whoop.


It was observation day at Ballet this week. All I have to say is, it is impossible to observe my firstborn with a 1.5 year old running around. Out of control. She loves watching her big sister though.


Zion loves dance!!!! We stayed after 15 minutes for her to "teach" her friends dance afer class. #firstborn #minime #bossy #iaminforit (note:  no ballet slippers// how does this kid grow so fast? I had to order new ones.)


Zakiyah is obsessed with coloring…I mean eating markers and crayons. She loves being a big girl!


 I treated myself to a free mani during nap….watching Friday Night Lights and painted my nails. Holler.


 Cousin time was a must this week! Soooooo cute these too. I love my nephew (only cousin for Z/Z) Ryder! He is the best! This is his "post haircut" shoot!

Happy Friday! xoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment