home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LLW

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! I even colored my hair this week! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 
 I love cutting little kid's hair! This is 4 year old, Josie, it was her first haircut! We washed and styled it! Pampering was a must!

My nephew, Ryder is the best! He is such a good boy when I give him haircuts! 


Some of my lil ladies fashion this week! Rockin' headbands!!! I love dressing them up and allowing them to use their imagination! 


 My client, Megan has an amazing assymetric bob! LOVE

I love Rochelle's hair!  It is amazing how cleaning up the perimeter with 2" off, makes a world of a difference. She has beautiful hair!!!
 I got to chop off some hair this week! We took 5 + off and colored the hair a dark and rich brown with some fun caramel tones to break up the color a bit! It looks stunning!



Meet Ryan Gosling. Ha. Thanks Carl for being such a good sport and allowing me to giving you a new dapper style! Shave and all……….

My sister, Cara let me make her hair over this week! I love the warmth and intensity of a fresh red/voilet! I love how it looks! Shiny. Healthy. Perfect.


Thought I would throw this one in the mix…….. the real life of Christy….. coffee under hood dryer (hairstylist's version of a blow out) :) Pre- working 12 hours……. BLISS. #akwardselfie #reallife

Join me below by linking up and showing off your hair!






1 comment:

  1. those pix of ryder are my fave!!! hes such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete