home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Master Bath REVEAL


I am really excited to show you our Master Bathroom! We have been working on over the past week! It is amazing how little upgrades makes such a huge difference. I am in love with our little "spa"! 


When we moved in, our bathroom looked like this……


After moving in, we just hung up some items and went with it. (notice the towel rod below/is gone now)




This is the Master Bathroom Mood Board that I created before getting started! 


 Here is my space now!  New paint. New shelves. New towel hooks. New display for art/candles! I love it!











Katie Daisy print from Etsy!


One of my fav. pix of me curling Zion's hair. She was 2 here! I was pregnant with Zakiyah ;)


Candle from a boutique (wedding gift)

 
The shelves are Target Threshold! My oils are essential to have out….use them everyday. West Elm jar for bath salts. The two jars are TJ MAXX.



 Anthro bowls are dispursed throughout my home ;) The jar for the soap is TJ Maxx.





 Lowes plant! I copper leafed the bottom ;)



Pier One Imports iron candle holder.  It is the only one that I kept as a keepsake. We had these for our wedding! The soap dish is from Patina in Minneapolis.


West Elm paper flowers in a lovely vase from my friends. They gave me the vase the day I opened Tala!




I love mirror trays for hair/beauty products! The tray is TJ Maxx.


Zion's ear at 5 days old! Fagan Studios print. I painted the frame white!


I love turkish towels. They don't smell over time. Dry quick. Stylish.


I scored these hooks at Anthro on clearance. They match perfect!


 I used a curtain and hooks that we got for our wedding. It is from Target.







 I have two microfiber plush spa bath mats! I love them.


 I love pretty towels.


I copper leafed my black mirror for the bathroom!





Hello, relaxation…...


Details our our glass tiles that are around our tub.

What do you think? Do you like the new space? Are you working on a room in your home right now?







2 comments:

  1. You gave me such inspiration! You have a beautiful way with details!

    ReplyDelete