home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

lock love wednesday!!!!

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I have been rocking a different part lately and loving my curls! It is fun having more length to work with. I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 

I got my hair colored! I am keeping the Ombré for now! Easy and fun!
 I love cutting mens hair! It can make all the difference in the world. These are some styling men!!!! 
 Tom had the same hairstyle for 20+ years- Praise for shaving a rattail off!!!!! 
 Meet my buddy/photographer, Shawn- Thanks for the laugh! 


Nothing sweeter than wet piggys! Stunners.

 Love fixing regrowth gone wrong ;) Mary's gorgeous red!!!!!!!!!


My blondies! I love the difference foils and basebreaks make! Dana is beautiful as a blonde.
 Amanda had a reverse ombré and we are working on going platinum. I did a bleach and tone and painted in some fun magenta streaks. LOVE! 


Here is Amanda's back and pink!!!!  Looking good babe.



Chelsey has been going bleach blonde for quite a while now! I colored in two shades of brown, caramel and blonde on tips yesterday aiming for a very multi-dimensional ombré. It looks beautiful, but we wanted more of a ombré look. Sometimes, it doesn't work out as you anticipate. She is coming in for another color- I will share the after pix next week with you! Excited for a more dramatic transformation! 


Happy LLW! Join me below or on insta! Happy Spring y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment