home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cass Life


I have been on a kick with bringing in greens/ succulents/ flowers into our home! I love how they make a space bright and homey! It is a great way to combat this cold Minnesota weather too! I have this succulent on a doily sitting on a crystal cake stand on my farm table!


I love doing crafts with my kiddos! A few weeks ago, my BFF and I made these eggs with our girls and let them paint them! She prepped the eggs, by baking them the night before. I had the branches in my greens outside. I love re-using them indoors. I had the moss ribbon and hemp and just wrapped it around the vase! I got the egg recipe HERE.


We love using cookie cutters as stencils (way cheaper than buying stencils). I bought 101 on Amazon for under $20. I put them in this basket from Target! Adorbs! I am on a mish right now creating a art/craft/office space! I am going to be putting all of our supplies in this room! Can't wait……


The girls have been sharing a room for a month now and loving it!!!! I am amazed at how smooth the transition has gone. I brought in Zakiyah's bunting in the room to add to the polka-dot bunting. I made the tassel garland too! I love their room!!!!!!


 Oh My WORD! These girls cruise the beat everyday….rain…or shine….or…..snow ;) Bundled and ready-- they go up and down the driveways in our hood! Zion is actually a really good driver! Thanks Grandma Loni for the perfect gift! They love their car!


I sure take a lot of pix of my ladies…but I mean… look at them. SOOOOOO CUTE.


I love this family pix! We were taking pix at church and had a friend take this one on their phone. Heart-overflowing….


My NOVA…. .exploring everyday. running wild. talking jiberious. holding her babies. obsessed with smacking her lips and pretending to eat her play food. She is the best!


My Zi wearing my dress from my 5th Easter! My mom made this for me! circa 1987  I love this keepsake. Zion is drawing princesses everyday, obsessed with Tangeld and Frozen. Singing and putting on shows! She has the imagination I dream of having.


 I drew this camper on our chalkboard wall, and Zion copied with her version of one. Pretty good!

Loving the season.
Loving creating and laughing.
Loving using our imaginations.
If you would like to come shop at Elsa's boutique or come to watch a ballet performance in our living room, let me know! :)

Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment