home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, April 28, 2014

What makes our house a home……...

I love the little details that go into a home, to have it represent you! Having children has definitely created change within our space, to have it accommodate our needs on a daily basis! I thought it would be fun to share some of my current favs that make it…..US. 


SPRING FLOWERS!!!!!!!! I buy $4-6 bouquets at Trader Joes and spread them throughout my home! Happy // Joy // Fresh // Cozy


Our tray on our table with some favs:  Candle from gram/ Pitcher from gram with flowers / elephant S&P shakers / our dinner devo / mug rugs 


How happy and perfect is this tablecloth!!!!??? It fits my personality to a T!


Let's be real! Pie is Happiness. I made apple pie last night for our dinner! 


My little monster/ 20 month old lil lady eats by the fists full. This morning……. oatmeal shoveling in her mouth. I heart her. 


I love all of the crafts and art that my kids make in our home! Zion made this canvas at church! She is sooooooo creative! Her three words she writes daily are:  Zion + MomC ( for Christy) + and Frozen (of course)  She is also obsessed with drawing hands and painting the nails on them! 


Zion and Zakiyah painted pinecones recently too! I put them in a vase and wrapped moss and hemp on it! (I had easter eggs hanging on branches before with this vase) 




Painted rocks. 



I am obsessed with the indian fabric "kantha" throws. I have them throughout my home! I love it on my nightstand! 


We are still plugging away on getting our old nursery into a office/art room! I just painted the peg board for the space! I used a Moroccan stencil. I am soooo excited for this room to be used to it's maximum potential. 

What makes your home you? 
Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment