home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, April 14, 2014

My Cozy Reading Nook

I have lots of great posts coming your way! Sorry for my lack of posts on here! I needed a break-a-roo. But, I have some fun reveals for you this week! I have been working on a reading nook for our living room! We have had a few things in this area, but I wasn't feeling it! I have been on a mission to get this space cozy and resourceful. I am loving the progress we have made!

Here is the updated pix! I am loving the warmth of this space. Don't you want to crawl up and read a book? I still want to add one chair here! I am wanting a chair with a fun pattern on it! The pillow is from ETSY. The blanket is from Macy's (wedding gift). 


Here is a pix of it the corner a couple weeks ago.


The girls kitchen has been moved again. We tend to put it in every room of our home! We started with Andy hanging the shelf that I scored at TJ Maxx for a deal! 








I got the table at a fabulous antique store in Rochester- Antiquity!!!! You must got there! They have great deals!  I owned the lamp already from West Elm. The mirrored frame is Target from a few years back.


 I heart the detailing on the chair. I got the chair from TJ Maxx!!!! 


The striped vases are 10 years old from a boutique in Minneapolis called Patina! I spray painted the feather white and gold leafed the tip! The mirrored frame is Target! I spray painted the mirror aqua too. It was black. 


The lantern is Pier One Imports from a few years ago. I just painted the watercolor art this weekend of our fam! 


What do you think? Are you working on any spaces right now? Do you have a favorite place to read or surf the web in your home? Tag me on insta @talahairlife, I would love to see your space!!!!! Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment