home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mohawk Bun Updo video tutorial



HAPPY LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY! I have bit the bullet and made a video tutorial for you on a 5 minute updo that I rock on a weekly basis! It is super easy and fun for anyone with bob length hair or longer! Tag me on instagram @talahairlife and show me your mohawk bun updo! Have a great day!




{Thanks Shawn for filming this for me before your haircut ;) }

Tips:
- use a dry shampoo or hairspray on your roots and ends to give it some texture.
- start really high (on top of your head) for a more funky version
- use hair ties or bobby pins for keeping the buns in place.
- dress it up with a headband or scarf



No comments:

Post a Comment