home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lock Love time!!!!!!!! Check out all my before/afters today!

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 

My ladies and their cute hair at a photo shoot last week. I am not over the floral crowns yet! love them….

Zakiyah and I rocking a mohawk bun! Check out my tutorial here ;) 
I love it when couples come in and get their hair done together! Tom + Kristin are a blast and let me freshen up their hair for fall! 
 I wanted Tom to give me the worst before pix ever ;) Zakiyah photo bomb too…..
 This was my first time cutting Kathy's hair and she was trusted me with a new look. I love how it turned out.


I have been styling lots of wedding hair lately, which I love! This is the mother of the bride!
 Bridesmaids….

The beautiful bride and her gorgeous hair! I gave her a fishtail/french braid after the ceremony! The couple got married on a beautiful farm in the country! My husband had the honor of officiating their ceremony! Congrats Chris + Lindsey!



I got to participate in a pony tail styling class last week and here i one of the models land my hair below! Pony tails are very popular and versatile for this fall/winter.

 



 Yeah for shorter hair! Sarah is a beaut!

I love this adorable short hair style on Adrienne! She has awesome hair to rock more of a pixie/cropped cut.

Tammy let me go Ombre on her! 

Stephanie was up for more a of rich base and brighter ends. She is so pretty with any shade!


Man, I love red hair! Mandy rocks red like nobody's biz. 

Felicia has a TON of hair and we wanted to lighten her look and give her hair a new life! I think this bob is adorbs on her! 

Tanya let me cut 4 inches off and I gave her cut a A line to give it texture and volume. Her hair is sassy and suites her to the max! :)


 I love this B + A!!!!!!! I gave my sister a fresh cut taking 2-4" off overall! I used a hair mask to condition and moisturize her hair too! 



Shari and her new BABE LOOK! I darkened her hair and brought it up to a nice layered bob! She is stunning!!!!!


 I love kid cuts so much! Here are some favs!




 I mean, for CUTE!!!!! 



 Kierra's B + A is one my fav looks on little girls! Thin hair or thick hair, it looks amazing!!!!!!


Happy LLW! Have a wonderful day!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment