home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Zion art

I m so excited about my newest art in our home, that my girlfriend, Kelly made for me! It is stunning.  It is a painting of ZION.....mod podge, vintage flowers, vintage sheet music and all......i m in LOVE!


It totally looks like Zi! Kelly put Zion on a stage, since she is Miss Personality and all. She used fall tones, MY FAV! I m also loving the polka dot hair to go along with this mama being a hair stylist!




 I chose to hang it in my favorite corner in my living room! It is bright and cheerful. My dresser is from when I was a baby. My table runner is vintage from my Grandma Cherie, and I adore it. This space makes me smile! Thanks Kel for the lovely piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment