home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

LLW

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



Life has been crazy for me......Oh my word. Self induced of course. I have been the queen of just throwing my hair up.....so I only have one look for you today. I am busy getting house projects done. I will be posting a lot in the next week to show you! Painted the front door, kitchen, painting stools....so fun! So I have been nothing short of fancy. I hope you are having a fabulous week!

Here are some pix of our life lately.......


Our neighbor, Mike giving the kiddos a cruise. So presh. They loved it!



Every chance Zion gets, the suit is on. Summer is here in her world. She is soaking it up. 


Andy teaching Zion the uke. She is playing C here :) Cass Band..... no big deal. 






 I love it. They make my heart overflow.



Drooling babe! She is 9 months old now. She loves to clap. blow kisses. She is close to crawling. She loves avocados, sweet potatoes, chicken, bananas, applesauce and squash. She has 8 teeth. and is a ham. I love her! 


Take it away, Zakiyah. Keys solo....



Blessed beyond measure. Check back tomorrow for some reveals on the home front! Peace.

Feel free to link up below with your hot hair pix! or Join me on Instagram for some pix....... #locklovewed or #locklovewednesday




No comments:

Post a Comment