home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LLW

I am posting this a little late in the day, do to a migraine. I have been laying around resting all day. Sorry for the delay.
I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 


Here are some of my styles in Disney this week. I washed my hair this day and and let it air dry. I put in one of Zion's headbands from Etsy in it. I had been getting burnt on my forehead so it was nice to cover it up a little bit. 



I pretty much wore my hair down everyday! I love how it is getting longer now.  It is getting more versatile. I used my Awapuhi sea salt spray and hairspray. I curled it with my Hot Tools 1" flat iron. 



blazer-gap
yellow shirt- j.crew
striped skirt- h&m
leggings- lulu lemon
purse- the limited
earrings/necklace- stella&dot
sandals- mephisto
sunglasses- dkny



I miss the beach. I miss the sun. I miss the heat. 
sigh.
Join me in Lock Lock Wednesday! follow me on Instagram and #locklovewed or #locklovewednesday
Link up below!

Happy Wednesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment