home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

LLW

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! Hope life is treating you fancy! I started LLW to get myself motivated to style my hair. Being a hairstylist, I can get burnt out on styling my hair and wanted a way to get through my hair rut. I post pictures every Wednesday for you of styles that I have worn, styled on others or seen that have inspired me. Join me along the way! Link up below or follow my on Instagram!


I twisted my hair in two sections above and used bobby pins to hold it in place. I used a H&M clip to dress it up. I used Awapuhi Sea Salt Spray and Hairspray for product.


Here I used a curl wand to put some wave in to get texture. I braided both sides and pinned it half up. It took 5 minutes. 


I did two wedding styles on Saturday. Josie has fine hair and we wanted something a little less formal and more edgy. I re-shaved her side shave and gave her steps. We roughed it up with hairspray and lots of braids. I love it.


Steph's hair is gorg. I colored it the week before with a ombré technique. We used my curl wand section by section. I used a lot of my dry shampoo before started to dirty it up. I prepped the hair with hairspray. I did a side french braid on the right to swoop it over. It turned out lovely.

Link up with me below and show off your locks! Join me on Instagram at talahairlife #locklovewed or #locklovewednesday

Have a great Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment