home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, May 6, 2013

A MUST HAVE HAIR PRODUCT!

I get asked all the time about hair products and hair care. It can be really overwhelming for people to figure out what products work for their hair and what don't. 

There are few products that are considered "universal" for everyone. I have shared with you before my Daily Routine for Hair HERE. There are some products that I haven't shared with you that I use more randomly. I thought it would be fun to share with you today one of them! 

CLARIFYING SHAMPOO! I have been using a detox/clarifying shampoo for a decade now. I can not tell you how much a difference it can make with your hair texture and abililty to style. It is like SPRING CLEANING your hair.

I tell people usually to wash with this 1/wk if you wash daily or every other day. I wash every 3-4 days; so I wash with clarifying shampoo 2/month. You wash your hair just like using any other shampoo. 

Apply to scalp/mid shaft and ends. Use your finger tips (not nails) and rub your scalp for 30 seconds. i massage it into my ends as well. 

When I clarify, I like to use my deep conditioner that same day to moisture it. I feel like my hair receives the moisture better being so clean.

I have used many clarifying shampoos over the years. I like a lot of them. I have used Aveda, B&B, Kenra, Tigi etc. My favorite right now is Paul Mitchell. Why?

Smells like lemons
Suds up really well
affordable
removes build up from product or hard water
adds shine

I sell this at Tala; if you are ever interested.

Do you have a favorite clarifying shampoo? Or a must have product? Any tips that you would like to share with us? 

Happy Monday! 






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment