home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, February 8, 2013

H54F

Hi! Happy Friday friends. I am linking up with Lauren from mygreydeskblog for High 5 For Friday. Here are some high lights from my week! 



I have exciting news for you! Starting next Wednesday, I am going to introduce a new weekly linky post for you! I have been struggling with growing out my hair for over a year now and have reached a rut. I have been lacking in styling my hair. Which is a no-no when you are a hair stylist! So I am going to launch a weekly post next wednesday with my weekly hair styles. I figured it was good accountability for me and fun for you! I will feature tutorials as well on styling tips! I am brainstorming names for this series. So if you have ideas--Fire away! 


I have a super Hus that delivers flowers not only to me but our daughters! Our toddler, Zion's favorite color is purple. So yesterday Andy came home with two bouquets for us! PRESH. These smell a-maz-ing!



Winter projects are under way at the Cass Casa! We (hus) hung these IKEA magnet boards in our kitchen on our chalkboard wall! Love!!! 



 We moved a computer into our living room recently and I have been on the search for a comfy desk chair! I was using a fold up chair, which was really uncomfortable. I am loving my new chair that I scored at TJ Maxx. Happy Love Day to me! Isn't the teal fun! A splash of color for the living room!



I think I should make a whole album of sleeping Zion and Zakiyah pictures! I love em. My little buddies......

Don't forget to check back next Wednesday for the launch of my Weekly Hair Review--Loves.





4 comments:

  1. When my husband and I live in a house, we're going to plant a big garden so I can always have fresh flowers. :) Also, that headband is super cute. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Les
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les, They are the best! I dream of having a wild flower garden someday! The headband is Banana Republic--10 years ago :)

      Delete