home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, February 1, 2013

H54F.....my life in pictures.

H54F--high five for friday. This is my first week of linking up with Lauren at  frommygreydesk for my weekly top 5 in pictures! Fun, right? Enjoy!


I have a secret! We painted our mudroom! I will share the details this week! Stay tuned.


Zion is turning 3 this month! Can you believe it? We found this beauty at Goodwill and are super excited about it! She is in love with Strawberry Shortcake! I am having a blast organizing her party. I will make sure to share all the deets with ya soon!


I heart juicing! It is so good. I have grown to LOVE it. I have been trying to juice at least once a day! This one is cucumber/carrot/celery/apple/ginger/lemon/kale/spinach juice. I try to make enough for 20-24 ounces! YUM.


 My lil' ladies. So CUTE! Zion picked out their outfit here. She wanted to match! Kiyah is full of hugs/smiles/giggles lately! Love 'em...



Have you joined the new craze? VINE app for the iphone. FREE! I love it. It is similar to instagram but it is videos. People are sooooo creative on there. I am liking it a lot. Come join the club, yo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment