home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, February 22, 2013

H54F

Happy Friday everyone! It is a blizzard in Rochester!!!! I am excited to have a snow day in with my family. Every Friday, I link up with Lauren for High Five For Friday! I show you my favorite pix from my week! Here they are:


We had a busy week in our family with birthdays! My daughter-Zion, husband-Andy and my sister-Chelsea all had birthdays! Chelsea and I celebrated by taking my 3 year old for her first pedicure! It was so much fun. She was hilarious at the nail salon. We both got purple nail polish with sparkles, of course! 


I had my 2nd week of Lock Love Wednesday! I started posting weekly pictures off my phone of my daily hair to show you creative new looks. Even being a hairstylist, you can get in a hair rut. I have pictures here and here! Link up with me every Wednesday to show what new things you are doing with your hair! 


My fam got all festive for a photo shoot at our friends amazing studio in Rochester. It is in a building from the turn of the century. Brick walls/ wood floors/ character everywhere. Zakiyah turned 6 months old this week, so we had adorable pictures taken of her! I will post on that later! This picture is from my iPhone- I love feet pictures! Nothing better than chunky baby legs...

 
We have the blessing of having an amazing nanny from our youth group! She spoiled Zion with this hat and mustache cup for her 3rd birthday. The hat has been worn daily ever since! 


I have been busy crafting/painting for fun! I will post next week some of my projects that I have going on. Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure those photo shoot pictures are going to be amazing! have a great weekend, Christy!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, The photo shoot was a blast! It is so fun documenting my girls growth through a session! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete