home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, June 28, 2013

h54f

It is Friday!
The sun is shining!
It feels like summer in MINNESOTA.
Lots of sunscreen. Flipflops. Grilling. Laughing. Bubble Tea. Fresh fruit. Walks to the park. I am in my Blissful state. 

Every week, I link up with Lauren and Jeanette for High5 For Friday, showing you some highlights of the week! I also have my weekend recap here.


Yesterday, my three year old was invited to her best friend's 3 year old birthday party! They just happen to be our next door neighbors! It was perfect. Four little girls tying ribbons on flip-flops, playing on a slip-n-slide, eating pizza and cupcakes, opening princess dress up clothes, having their nails painted by our nanny, Noelle. She even custom made a polish for each girl! It was perfect! 




 I finally finished making a painting for our dear friends, Katherine and Cordie. They got married last fall! I posted about it here and here. I wanted to make them a canvas with coral and navy tones (their wedding colors). I used items from their wedding invite and song lyrics from their ceremony (Use Somebody, by Kings of Leon). I love it. They are moving today to NYC for the summer, then heading to Florida. We will miss them dearly. They are family to us. My daughters call Katherine, "Tia", which is auntie in spanish. (Tears all over writing this... I need a coffee) We will miss you sooo much.


Some scenes around my homefront.........

Deck life. bliss.


Loving my Independence Day mantel. 


Roses in my front yard.


I finally painted my stools. I posted about it here!


My Zakiyah Nova. She is my joy! I love her to pieces. Crawling everywhere this one!

Happy Friday! 

Do you have any plans this weekend?

Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment