home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

LLW

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 

I twisted both of my sides back and twisted them into 3 buns. 5 minutes or less. easy and fun. 


result of humidity hitting my styled hair.


 TIGI curl wand. dry shampoo and hairspray. teasing comb. done!
I took my hair into two messy versions of a french twist. I put in my girls headband. took less than 5 minutes.


Noelle, my amazing nanny, in a awesome bow bun!!!!

What did you do with your hair this week? 
Link up below and show off your locks! Grab a LLW button on my ride sidebar for your blog!  Follow me on instagram #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday

Happy LLW!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment