home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, September 13, 2013

H54F

Every Friday, I share with you my favs from our week. I link up with Jeanett and Lauren! We are treating our September, like it is the grand finale of summer- a 30 day extension if you will. I had created a summer bucket list for our family, and we are still trying to seize the day and make the most of the sunshine! This past week we took our boat out with our friends, Jonas and Kati, and hit up a local lake to swim and boat away with our girls. (4 girls between us under the age of 3!) 



We had a breakfast date over the weekend with my college BFF, Jody and her fam! She made Pioneer Woman caramel rolls, egg bake and I brought fruit! Our kiddos played dress up and sat at a fancy table!







 Our family set out for a mini-road-trip Tuesday night to A to Z produce and bakery in Stockholm, WI. If you live in a 2 hour radius,  you must hit this place up. They make the pizza and you bring your utensils, seating, blankets and drinks. It is LOVELY! We went with two sets family friends of ours, and we hit up DQ on the way home. I love seeing the river on the drive. 






I had gorgonzola, beet, sweet onion pizza! Holy, amaze.




My girls are obsessed with forts! 




The new excitement in our city is the new, People's Food Co-op! It is huge and super fun to shop in.  Today, I met up with my friend for lunch and had an amazing iced latte! 


I heart my neighbors! They garden and share with us. Zion (my 3 yo) loves carrots and they always hook her up! 

Impromptu dinner with the awesome Kallies! These guys have been doing ministry for over 25 years at our church. We love them. They have helped Andy (my hus - youth pastor for 10 years) and I, many times. We threw together a last minute gathering of sorts with Wild Alaskan Salmon with a soy/maple syrup glaze, roasted potatoes, fresh carrots/tomatoes from my neighbors garden, blueberries, challuh bread and homemade Bruce raspberry/peach pie. BLISS! I also, served Dry Rhubard and Pineapple soda. Oh my word- divine. Have I mentioned how much I love my dining room?! It is so "us"! I still can't believe that Andy built this table for me! Love love love

Happy Friday! 

We are off to a youth retreat at my in laws! Camping in Wisconsin for the weekend! Yah! 


Check out my posts from this week:

 Every wednesday, I post fun ways to style your hair!

1 comment: