home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LLW

Fall is in the air! I am loving how the humidity is not so vibrant in Minnesota. I am thankful my hair is starting to cooperate a little more. 

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below!




I have been rockin' random braids in my hair. It dresses up any style and keeps hair off my face.


I have been curl wanding my hair a lot still. I love the simplicity and texture it give my hair. 


Oh how I love selfies? Not. Augh. But here is my famous- rock the headband look. My hair is 2 days old here- all I did was put in dry shampoo on my scalp and scrunched in sea salt texture spray on my ends. Took 3 minutes. 

 I love "color glazing" hair. Have you ever done it? I had foiled in highlights in Shelli's hair this summer and we are going to be going darker for fall. She came in for a cut this week, and I put in a glaze. (demi permanant color). The color goes on wet hair for 5-10 minutes and it adds shine and fresh color. I used a mocha/gold caramel color to tone down her blondes and give her a fresh look to last through her next appt. I love doing this on my guests to add a quick and fresh change. Plus, it is super affordable.  It is great for fall/winter. Glazes add lots of shine too! Bonus!


I am still loving this style on my men clients. 1950s meets modern hipster. Classy. Clean. I used "Mitch-Clean Cut pomade" on Eric. He is looking dapper :)

Join me below and show off your hair today or throughout the week! 

Check out my instagram too at Talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday
Selfie away................. 


No comments:

Post a Comment