home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, September 6, 2013

High Five for FRIDAY

Every week, I link up with Jeanett and Lauren and share with you some highlights from my week! 

We had a blessed week celebrating my sister, Chelsea's wedding! You can read more about that here and here! She got married in our hometown, Red Wing, MN at a lovely vineyard! We also, started ballet class for our three year old. I love back to school season! Life is crazy and a whirlwind right now. The Cass fam is loving it though. We started up "The Gate" youth group as well. (my hus is the youth pastor)


tree stumps for the wedding.


sister time at the rehearsal

 picture taken by ktelements photography

my amazing family! My girls were flower girls and my hus officiated the ceremony, as well as sang/played guitar for the wedding. I was the matron of honor. ;) 

photo taken by ktelements photography, who happens to be my bro and sis-in-law!



Zion, all ready for ballet! SOOOOOOOO cute.





My hus preaching at youth group!


I did some landscaping by my studio door! Have I mentioned how much I love working from home and getting to still do hair! Check out my studio here.


We started ladies nights out events, called Sushi+Heels about 5 months ago! We go to different restaurants the first Thursday of the month in Rochester! There is no agenda, other than a fun time! We are loving it! Last night, we hit up the Loop! It was fab!



Some of my ladies! 

Happy Friday! Hope you are having a great day! I am off to my first zumba class! Wish me luck! 
Thanks for stopping by for H54F!




5 comments:

  1. Tiny ballerinas are precious! She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! I took sooooo many photos of her in her ballerina outfit. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Now there's a high energy blog post! What fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://apekejoy.wordpress.com/?p=3848 Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster award, I don't know if you have already had it, but the link explains about it.

    ReplyDelete