home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, September 9, 2013

words.



words.
challenging.
perspective.
growth.

I started a new sunday school class yesterday called, "Gideon", by Priscilla Shirer. This woman is amazing! I am really excited to dive into God's word and be challenged in the upcoming weeks. PS said this quote, "at every point in our life, there are always younger and older women in my life." I love this! Why? It is so true. No matter our age, there is always someone younger to reach out to. to disciple. to teach. to connect with. No matter our age, there is always someone older for me to look up to. to allow to help mold me into the woman/wife/mom/friend/daughter that God has created me to be. I love this. We are always aging, growing and developing. God has designed our lives to continue to evolve and flourish. 


I love this song..........
Do I celebrate God's love in every circumstance?
I hope so.
I want to live a life that is authentic and true. 
Consistent and overflowing.

God, You are good. 
You are good.

Fall brings new goals. 
Fall brings new challenges. 
I want to have a year of breakthrough.
I want to have a year of overcoming obstacles.
I want to stray away from the ordinary.
I want radical.
Radical is a movement.
In order to be radical, I must move.
No more standing still.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Love.
    you are one of the few women in my life growing up that I looked up to, truly strived to be a woman of God like you. I'm blessed to be able to have had someone like you when I was younger!

    Love you C3!!
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Christy. Thanks for sharing! Jake and I have been challenged to be the change we want to see - not just sit and talk about it. We want to be radical, too. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete