home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, September 30, 2013

new Princess light for Zion's room!

Ever since we moved into our home (almost) 3 years ago, I have been wanting to switch out a lot of our lights! Especially in our girls rooms! I am loving Zion's new chandelier "princess" light. I scored it at Lowes a week ago, and have been waiting to catch the Hus at a spare moment to install it! Today is the day, I show you the new light...... HOLLER.


old boob light........goodbye, friend.


Before


 After!

 Isn't it the cutest? Perfect for a lil girls room. Romantic. Whimsical. Charming. Enchanting. We went with the oil rubbed bronze look to go with our hardware on the doors! I love how it makes the space! 










 Do you like it? I love it! If any of your are looking for a deal on my boob light...... It is now for sale! $18 bucks baby! 

I have also been on a organizing quick/obsession with our closets. More on that this week! I am praying our organized home lasts......... Please, Jesus. I need sanity. 

Happy Monday.







6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! That's what I always say those light fixtures look like!!! -Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cuz its true. its all i see :)

      Delete
    2. Seriously don't know how no one else sees it. Matt says, "To the pure, all things are pure." Ha ha ha! I say, "To a nurse, everything looks like anatomy."

      Delete
  2. lucky lil lady w a bedroom view like that... :) love the new light. hate boober lights w a passion!

    ReplyDelete