home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Love Love WEDNESDAY

Happy Wednesday everyone! I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



My go to look these days.... Dry shampoo on roots and sea salt spray and scrunched it in. headband. done!


Dude, have I mentioned how hard it is to take pix of your own hair? Horrible. Here:  I pinned my hair half up and through in flowers. It worked. 


My famous three buns with bobby pins. I do this often. It is my go-to look for the days I want a pony.

I worked some crazy hours lately. September brings us MN folk to fresh cuts and colors to go with the season. I had the privledge of coloring my friend, Taylor's hair last night. She is getting married in a couple of weeks, so we did the overhaul. I colored her roots/ and painted the color through to her mid-shaft with a right medium brown. I used a 9 gold and high lift bleach for her lighter pieces. There are a lot of variations/ techniques out there on the perfect ombre. I like how Taylor's flows and gives subtle dimension and contrast. We lightened 50-75% of her tips with the blonde to brighten it up. She looks radiant! I love it. 


Join me below and show off your hair!

Also, I am doing a poll........

Please take the time and leave a comment and share your favorite hairstyle right now......Color. Cut. Product. Style. Also, I am wanting to do some tutorials this fall- Videos and step by step demos- What would you like to learn about or see how to style? Please Share with me! I would love your feedback?! Thanks!

Happy LLW!





No comments:

Post a Comment