home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

LLW-Wedding addition

Happy Wednesday everyone!  This week, I am sharing with you some candid shots that my girl, Lesley, from Mingle&Rubbish took from my sisters wedding! We had a lovely wedding in Red Wing! Thanks Les for the pix!!!! 

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below!



My sis, Chelsea, at the rehearsal. i used my curl wand and Awapuhi Hair Spray to curl her hair. I put in a side french braid and clipped in a flower for fun. I love it. 


My sisters and I! I had curl wand curled my hair in the morning and let it do it's thing throughout the day. 


getting ready......... on the wedding day. We had my lovely Aunt Gina do our hair for the occasion. It was really nice being pampered. She did my sisters and my hair on my wedding day too!


I love how my hair turned out!


Chels getting her makeup done!


I curled my mom's hair (left, in purple) with a curl wand too! I back combed it and spray it with a lot of hairspray. I love the groom's hair too.........we had cut it earlier in the week. I wanted something more vintage for him. He looks "dapper"! 


My youngest, Kiyah and I.


My fam!



I heart the bride's hair! She looked beautiful.




Chelsea's veil was made with materials from both our mom's and Curtis' mom veils  The rhinestone clip is my Grandma Cherie's. I adore Chelsea's look. So romantic and gorgeous. I love her hair color too! We colored it with 3 blonde tones- champagne, bleach blonde, and beige blonde. So natural looking.....



Les helped Chels with the viel. The vintage brooches were hers. So cute.....


Cara looked awesome too! I loved her soft updo. It was so pretty on her. My dad is enjoying himself here too.


 That fine looking gent marrying them is my hot hus! Lookin good there, Andy! 

Happy Lock Love Wednesday!

Link up below with pix of your hair! Follow me on Instagram at Talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 

Check back tomorrow for more pix from the wedding.........

Loves.




2 comments: