home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Ultimate Makeup Routine



1. Garnier BB Cream is a must for all women. I have been using this for over a year now. I love it. It is the perfect blend of spf, coverage and moisture without weighing down your face and feeling heavy. I love it! When I started using this, I instantly started getting asked about my face makeup. I buy mine at Target!

2. Clinique All About Eyes Concealer Dude, this stuff is amaze-balls! I love it! A tube of this goodness lasts over a year for me. I have really dark under eye circles and it zaps it! Its really rich and has great texture. I also, like to use it on the hardcore blemishes. 

3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer  I have been using this for a few months! I love how light it is, and the fact that it has a built in brush. It is great for highlighting your face, and giving you contour and coverage! I bought mine at Target. A tube lasts me about 3 months or so.

4. Young Blood Pressed Mineral Foundation  This is by far my favorite full coverage powder. I use it year round! I have been using Young Blood for 5 plus years now. I used to sell it at a salon that I worked at. It has the same qualites as Bare Essentials products:  natural, light, and great coverage. It is made up of rice starch and natural minerals. I love how it gives my face a natural look, while covering up my problem areas. I can pick it up for anyone if you are interested. 

5. Naked Palette by Urban Decay  This eyeshadow has been all the rage for a few years now, and I totally agree with all the reviews! I have been using this for 2 years now. It comes in 12 colors- It is the the ulimate palette for a light/natural day to a smokey eye! I love it. It doesn't crease and has so much pigment in the colors. I don't like the names of the colors, but I love the shadow! It is my go-to everyday!

6. L'oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in black.  I have tried so many eyeliners over the years and this is my current fav. It is cheap, doesn't hurt my eyes, easy to use, and true to its color! I like to layer a shadow over it with a angle brush!

7. Physicans Formula Powder Palette "Bronzer"  This is a great bronzer. It is matte finish and cost effective. I use this to create shadows and contour my face. I love how it goes on and lasts a long time. I buy mine at Target.

8. Blinc Eyebrow Mousse in Light Brunette. This stuff is soooooooo wonderful. I have really naturally light/thin eyebrows, that I am constantly trying to create and give the illusion that there is more there. My friend, Michelle, who is an estitican just got me on to this goodness. It is applied like a mascara. I like how it keeps my brows in tact and thickens them up without making them look like caterpillars. Amen. I love it! You must try it. (Christy opinion:  Every woman should fill in her eyebrows- they are the most neglected area on the face.)

9. Origins Pinch Your Cheeks Blush in Sunset Peach. This is perfect for spring/summer. I love how Origins makeup goes on the face. Perfection. 

10. Lancome Love it Cream Lipstick I am so thankful for lancome lipsticks. My friend, Becky, gave me this as a gift and it has changed my life :) During my pregnancies with my girls, my lips started getting allergic reactions to lipsticks/chapsticks. But, Lancome, is scent free and great for women with allergies and sensitivities. I am loving the color, "love it". Its a light pink/nude color, great for day and night! I also wear "wannabe cream"! 

11. Elf Shimmering Whip  Best buck you can spend. I apply this below my eyes/temple area, in a cresent moon shape. I buy it at Target. 

12. Origins GinZing Mascara The mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers an eye-opening complex of Caffeine, Ginseng & Carnuba Palm to every last lash. Dude, This is the best mascara that I have used in a long time. I can't believe how amazing it is and it is more natural which I love. 

Do you have a favorite beauty product or makeup essential? I would love to hear from you! I am always on the look out for the hot new items/ favs that everyone has!  Do you typically stick with one brand or switch it up? Share below! 

Let me know if you try any of these and love them as much as I do! 

Happy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment