home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, November 29, 2013

Cass LIFE

WOW! What a holiday week for us!!! So many fun events and memories this past week! My HUS and I got to go to our annual youth pastor retreat last weekend with fellow YP in the state. It was delightful. I got some shopping in, a pedicure with my ladies! We connected. We rested. We laughed. After the retreat, we went to a Gopher/Badger football game! It was awesome to hit up the field and drink lots of coffee to stay warm…..er……alive. It was sooo cold!  ;) 



After getting home from our retreat, we spent some QT with our little ladies and decorated for Christmas. Zion (3 yo) loved it! She kept saying how beautiful everything was! She is a girl after my own heart.

 


Zion tends to be right in front of the fireplace every night! 


I decorated our pots with boxwood, greens and tree tops! PRAISE! They look so cute! 


Super pumped for my Christmas gifts for all my Tala peeps this year! I got this free printable at Knitty Bitties for the bags! Bags are Etsy. I love nail polish! Thanks for being the best clients ever! 


Slumber with my nephew! Ryder and Zion are 3.5 months apart. BFF. They got up to go potty at 5am- and were they ever hilarious……. Zion, "Whyder, go to seep. I wake you up at -up time." Oh my word. The whispers and giggles are priceless. 


My sister hosted Turkey day! Bird + Goose did a fabulous job! The spread was amaze!!!!!! I brought swedish mashed potatoes and "Date a Pig" for apps! 



gingerbread house time with the grandkids! 






So much to be thankful for………health. children. giggles. our home. my marriage. my Jesus-savior-rescue. our friends. our neighbors. our espresso machine. my studio space. my CLIENTS! fireplaces. naps. BLISS> BLESSED

Linking up with Jeanett and Lauren

Did you do anything fun this week?! Did you go Black Friday shopping? I did…… from my computer! xoxoxoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment